TO DOWNLOAD THE ENTRY GUIDE PDF CLICK HERE
Select a category from the menu on the left to view a breakdown of that category, including Criteria and Preparation Guidelines
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING ALL ENTRIES
- All work is entered electronically (Video, PDF) – no physical media can be submitted.
- ALL non-English work must come with sub-titles & translations. Non-English Radio should be submitted as a video file with the subtitles running with the dialogue.
- Videos must be limited to 2 minutes.
- When essentially the same work is being entered into more than one category, it is vital that the entry is described appropriately for each category. Ensure that your entry description is appropriate for the category. When supplying an Overview Video, it is highly recommended that the presentation is tailored/adapted to highlight the elements most relevant to the chosen category. If the judges cannot readily discern which elements are to be considered for the relevant category, it will count against your entry.
- Please ensure that you provide as much information on the background of your entry. If possible and where necessary, provide a walkthrough explaining all aspects of your entry, including the strategy, innovative ideas, target audience and provide any results you have.
- Read though the Entry Guide for all category related information including Submission Guidelines.